We’ve finally made it to Fall! Here in West Texas, that means just a few more weeks of running your air conditioning. That said, the Fall is a great time to take advantage of a Clean and Check for your HVAC unit. City Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning can make sure you’re ready to make the switch from the A/C to the heater when the time comes! In this post, we’ll take a look at that all-important HVAC maintenance:
As a rule, you should get your HVAC checked out by a professional at least once a year. You may feel like it’s running fine, but there could be small issues you don’t see. Not catching them early could lead to bigger problems. We actually recommend twice a year. A once-over in the fall and spring when you’re in between the harsher seasons where you’ll be running your system more often. Of course, if you notice a problem in the summer or winter, let us know!
Here are just a few of the reasons it’s important that your HVAC system get regular maintenance.
- Air conditioners: Dirt, dust, and other debris can accumulate at your outside A/C. Clearing the area around your external unit to keep it running efficiently.
- Make it last: Getting your HVAC maintained regularly will increase its overall lifespan.
- Preventive maintenance: A routine maintenance check could catch something that would have turned into a bigger problem. Damage can be hard to spot if you’re not looking for it regularly.
- Electric bill: Regular maintenance will not only keep you comfortable, but it will also keep your electric bills low by ensuring that your unit is running efficiently.
- Condenser: This is a critical component of your HVAC, and failure to run properly could cause big problems.
- Drainpipe: Along with the condenser, if your drainpipe is blocked, this can cause significant water damage to your home. A simple check can detect and fix the problem.
- Air quality: A clean HVAC will have a significant, positive impact on the air quality in your home.
- Avoid expenses: Routine maintenance can help avoid expensive repairs in the future.
WE’LL COME RUNNING
Give City Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning a call today to make an appointment for your Fall Clean and Check. Call us at 432-366-2401. Give us a call, and we’ll come running!