Is your heating system failing? It can be time to stop pumping money into repairs and instead install a new system. Have your unit inspected by a trustworthy professional to determine what is wrong with your system and if it makes sense to repair it or if you need to replace it. Call City Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning for emergency furnace repairs in Greenwood, Texas. We are available 24/7!
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our services!
We provide quality central heating services to Greenwood, including:
- Commercial HVAC services
- Heater repairs and maintenance
- Heater installations and replacements
- Heat pump services
- Underfloor radiant heating
- Furnace repairs and maintenance
- Furnace installations and replacements
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Boiler services
Why Does My Furnace Keep Turning Off
Does your furnace keep turning off, even before your Greenwood, Texas home has heated to the temperature setting on your thermostat? It can be due to several reasons. These can include:
- Low airflow. This can be caused by dirty filters, a dirty blower wheel, or blocked air vents.
- Malfunctioning thermostat. Your unit can turn off unexpectedly if your thermostat is not working properly. Have a professional inspect the device to determine the problem.
- Dirty sensor. If the flame sensor is corroded or is dirty, it can prevent your furnace from turning on, or turning off suddenly.
If you experience these issues, call our heating contractors to schedule a furnace tune up or repairs.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heater?
Determining whether you should pay to have your heater repaired or if you need to replace it can be a difficult decision to make. Fortunately, our professionals at City Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning are here to help.
While the best way to decide if you need to install a new system is to have a technician inspect your unit and determine if it needs to be replaced, other signs you can watch for include:
- If your unit needs a large, costly repair. At this point, it can be more cost-effective to install a new unit.
- If you need frequent repairs.
- If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
Do you need assistance paying for your unexpected heating repairs? Contact us to learn about our financing options.
6 Warning Signs You Need a New Furnace
If you’re questioning if it’s time to install a new furnace, there are warning signs you can watch for that can indicate it’s time to replace your system rather than schedule furnace repair services.
Our technicians recommend watching for these symptoms:
- If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan it can be time to replace it.
- Rising energy bills. If your monthly utility bills are increasing it can indicate your unit is working too hard to warm your home.
- Bad indoor air quality. If you’ve noticed more respiratory issues while in your home, or seen more dust piling up around your house, it can indicate your system is not adequately removing particles from the air in your house.
- Uneven heating. If you notice hot and cold spots around your house, it can indicate your unit is not efficiently heating your house.
- Odd smells. If you start to smell exhaust or foul odors, it’s time to replace your system.
If you need a new system installed, call us, a trusted local furnace service company. We work with Bryant and Mitsubishi Electric units.