Is your air conditioner running, but it’s not operating as efficiently as it used to, leaving your house warmer than it should be, and your utility bills rising? You should have your system inspected by a professional. Technicians can examine your unit and determine why it’s not operating as efficiently as it should be. Call City Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning for appointments in Kermit, TX. We guarantee satisfaction with every call!
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to find out what they think of our services.
We provide complete cooling services to Kermit, including:
- Commercial heating and cooling services
- Air conditioning repairs and maintenance
- Air conditioning installations and replacements
- Ductless mini split AC systems
- Air handler services
- Evaporator coil services
- AC refrigerant leak repair services
- AC filter replacements
Risk of Performing Your Own AC Repairs
Before you attempt to repair your malfunctioning air conditioner on your own, it’s essential to know what risk you might encounter if you DIY. Some risks our AC contractors want you to be aware of are:
- You might void your manufacturer’s warranty: A lot of manufacturer warranties come with a stipulation that the system must only be serviced by licensed professionals. Attempting to repair your unit on your own could void your warranty.
- You could make your problems worse: If you try to repair your system without knowing exactly what to do and how to troubleshoot issues you encounter, you could end up making the problem worse and causing more damage to the unit.
- You will put yourself and your household at risk: These systems have dangerous components and contain chemicals that must only be handled by professionals. Making a mistake could result in a dangerous situation for you, and could put your family’s safety at risk.
Forgot to Change Your Air Filter? Risks of Not Changing Your Air Filter
Forgetting to change the air filter in your central air conditioning system can result in negative impacts on your system. Some risks you can encounter include:
- Your filter will be clogged with dust, dirt, allergens, and other particles.
- Your unit will need to work harder to cool your home to the desired temperature.
- Your energy bills will increase.
- Your indoor air quality will decrease as more dust and debris enters your home.
- Your system’s components will break down.
- Your evaporator coil could be at risk of freezing.
- Your system could break down.
Are you waiting to install a new air conditioner until it’s in your budget? Ask us about our financing options!
Questions To Ask When Scheduling Air Conditioner Services
When you call to schedule air conditioning services with a professional, it’s essential to ask the right questions to ensure you get what you want out of your appointment. Some questions our technicians recommend asking include:
- When is the best time to schedule my appointment?
- How can I tell if my unit needs repairs?
- How do I know if I need emergency services?
- When should I install a new unit?
- Do you have financing options?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- How should I prepare for the appointment?
- What brands does your company work with?