Water Filtration Systems in Odessa, TX
Your family’s health starts at home. You want to ensure you are drinking safe, pure, quality water when you serve water from your tap. Trust the professionals to install a water filtration system. We will quickly and accurately install a whole-home system to improve the quality of your water. Call City Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning to schedule an appointment in Odessa, TX. We offer straightforward pricing.
Do you have hard water in your house? Contact us to learn about our water softener services in Odessa, TX.
Different Types of Water Filtration Systems
When you decide to install a whole house water filtration system in your home, there are many options. Some of the most common types include:
- Charcoal Filters: These are typically low in cost and are one of the most popular models.
- Sediment Filters: These help with homes that use well water.
- Water Distillers: These models use energy and typically have slow production. They remove Cryptosporidium and minerals from the water.
- Reverse Osmosis: This option removes Cryptosporidium and other minerals, and creates bottle-quality water.
- Alkaline Water Ionizers: These add a millivolt charge to water and minerals, and shift the pH levels.
- Ultraviolet Water Filters: This option destroys germs.
- Magnetic Water Filters: These filters reshape water minerals with magnets.
- Infrared Water Filters: These passively reshape water structures.
- Catalytic Water Filters: This type uses resin bead coatings to target specific toxins.